Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Winter Wonderland DT cards - Nativity

Hello what a busy weekend I have had. I had to take my youngest daughter to a birthday party yesterday. Today we went to see my Dad who is up from Cornwall. We went to a really lovely carvery for lunch.

Okay this week we are asking you to make a card or project using the theme Nativity over at Winter Wonderland . We are sponsered by Regina from the Cutting Cafe who is offering 3 of her wonderful digi sets.

I have been a little greedy as I made two cards as I couldn't decide whether to go cute or classical.




Image - High hopes stamps
papers - cosmo cricket
medium - promarkers and copics
Punch - Martha stewart
Embellishments - gems and ribbon from stash



Image - Stamps away
punch - Martha stewart
Papers - boutique papermania
Embellishments - from stash

8 comments:

Teri said...

Both of them work for me!!
Thanks for your lovely comments, and Christmas card! Hopefully you will get yours soon. . .
Hugs,
Teri x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
These are gorgeous cards. I love the nativity in particular and the stitching is fantastic. Beautiful Christmas cards.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Joey said...

Hi Hun

Glad you had a lovely time with your dad, I love a carvery!

Both of these are gorgeous, fab designs.

Joey.xxx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
i was wonderin where you be, hope you all well. two gorgeous cards hun, i can't play don't have nothin nativity!!! sue.x

Danielle said...

These are both gorgeous cards Pascale! I love your colouring on the cute manger scene!! Your punched border adds such a beautiful focus to the scene in your second card - gorgeous work!!
Hugs, Danielle

Victoria said...

I'm loving cute - and the faux stitching is fab

Victoria
x

Lynda said...

They're both beautiful and you're not being greedy it's great to have extra inspiration!

Love Lynda xxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What beautiful Christmas cards Pascale!! Your scene is colored so beautifully on the first one and the punching and details on the 2nd are fab!
hugs,
Chris