Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

On the second day of christmas TGF sent to me .....

sketch no.2 by Mercy!!!!

Hi there the sketch today at the twelve days of sketches over at The Greeting Farm blog is by Mercy and its a super sketch. I have made this card using my Library mouse stamp He is just so cute. He makes me smile so much. I coloured him with prisma colours and I used K and Co papers. I used a Martha stewart punch. I added some famous names of political theorists and politicians who have written books to the books ends and my sentiment is computer generated. Gorgeous sketch to work with Mercy thank you x

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Congrats on your win. Well done.
This card is wonderful. I love the humour in it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pascale,i love your image and colours.

Hugs Riet.xx