Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Winter Wonderland DT - Saint Nicholas

Hi and a very Good morning to you all. The sun has reappeared in London today so the kids are at the farm with Daddy and I am frantically tidying and prepping dinner so we can eat before the birthday party one of the kids is invited too. I am also on the computer but hey I am a woman and I can multitask.

What a cracking X factor last night. One of my all time faves Queen were the featured artists. My Dad used to drink with them in a pub in Rusper The Royal Oak. A pub Ozzy Osbourne visited and was Oliver Reeds local. I used to drink with Brain May's goddaughter. Jedward all the way for me and if they are not allowed to win it I love Joe too.

Okay I have made this card for my DT over at Winter Wonderland . I am loving using different shapes of card at the moment. I have got a bit bored of square. I used my Paperartsy santa stamp I got last year. I stamped and clear embossed the image and then I rubbed cranberry inkibilities over the top. I am going to list my ingredients from now on as it seems easier than writing them in sentances.



Stamps - Image Paperartsy, sentiment Darcies stamps
Papers - Boutique Papermania
Embellishments - Prima flowers and stash flowers, ribbon from Create and Craft
Medium - Inkibilities ink

Have a lovely Sunday I am gonna be doing a production line of cards for the kids lol x!!!!

3 comments:

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Hun, love the embossing and gorgeous colour!x

I am with you love Jedward and they were good last night, Lol we all know they aint gonna win it but it would be boring without their entertainment! they wouldnt be the same if they could sing lol.

Love Queen too :O) My fave is the show must go on I always crank me mp3 player up and howl to that lol.xxx

Teri said...

Wonderful card! Great that you've used a different sized card.
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

Lynda said...

Love it Pascale and look at you doing a different size card. Isn't it funny how we all get stuck with a favourite style of card.

Love Lynda xxx