Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Winter Wonderland DT card - No xmas stamps or papers

Good morning to you all I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I have been stuck at the craft desk making christmas card for the kids friends. I could never call that a bind though. I have made this card for the Winter Wonderland DT.

Our challenge this week is to make a card and not use any christmas stamps or papers. So you can use dies, decoupage, templates. The choice is yours. Find out what I used under the photo.

My other half is taking the kids to the Natural History Museum and I am going to get going on that batch of christmas cards again.



Materials

Stamps - The Greeting Farm and a calendar stamp from my stash
Papers - MME laundry line glittered papers
sentiment - computer generated
Embellishments - grosgrain ribbon, prima flowers and leaf from stash
Medium - Promarkers and stardust pen

6 comments:

Anne said...

This is brilliant Pascale!! I love the icy colours - it's perfectly Christmassy without any Christmas stuff on it!!! Fab!!! :o) xx

Teri said...

A beautiful card Pascale ... and such a fab idea! I love the calendar and the image is perfect with her bags of Christmas goodies :o)

Teri xx

Lynda said...

Absolutely fabulous Pascale - love the icy colours. I think you've captured the 'last minute' shopping panic perfectly lol.

Love Lynda xxx

Teri said...

Fabulous card hun - great work!!
Hugs,
Teri xx

Joey said...

WOW!!! hun this is awesome just love everybit of it.xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, another stunner Pascale and love all the shimmer and great design, Hugs, Nikki x