Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Whiff of Joy challenge - Christmas card

Hi I am at the end of my tether a bit today as my baby boy is not well and really angry about it. I think he needs a good sleep but he refuses to give in. He is spitting the antibiotics so they are not really having the impact they should. Hopefully after today he will start to feel a bit better.

I made this last night for the Whiff of Joy challenge which is to make a christmas card using a whiff of Joy image. I kept the layout very simple and I think the image pops nicely off the MME paper. I have listed my materials under the photo.



Materials:

Stamps - Whiff of joy
Medium - Promarkers
Papers - MME
Ribbon - Tesco's last christmas

6 comments:

Marga said...

I love your card and all the details and your coloring is beautiful!
Thank you so much for joining us at WoJ Challenges this week!

Riet said...

Beautiful card Pascale,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

gorgeous card hun, luv the layout, oh i do hope little one gets some sleep and you get some peace hun, feel for you,sue.xx

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
This is a delightful card. Lovely clean colours and a beautifully cute image. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Victoria said...

gorgeous card sweetie. SOrry to hear bubs isn't well, giving Blake anti bs has been a nightmare, had to give it him mid feed on a syringe into his cheek.

Hope so much he can settle to sleep for you (and Blake too!). Don't they realise we're better Mummy's after a good kip ourselves?!

Victoria
x

Lorraine A said...

gorgeous card Pascale :-) I love this image ,,, isn't she cute ,,, and the papers are fab ! I love the ribbon too ,,, that is just the perfect finishing touch ,,, fabby !! :-)

oohh hope little one is feeling better soon ,,, lots of TLC and cuddles me thinks !!! :)

Luv
Lols x x x