Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Sketch and Stash meets Simon says stamp

Ahhh thanks to all the lovely people who have welcomed me back so warmly. I really appreciate your support and best wishes. I have found some wonderful buddies here in blogland.
Over the week I have managed to do a DT piece and this card for two challenges. I have been busy with one thing and another. My mum came up on Tuesday so I entertained her for lunch. On Wednesday night I had my eldest daughters friend for a sleepover and she stayed Thursday as it was a school inset day. Today my daughter feels really rough with swollen glands and headache so she is with me today watching disney channel.
I made this card for the sketch and stash challenge which has a simple but lovely sketch to follow. I used the colour them "Red and green should be seen" from the Simon says stamp challenge. I used my new Darcies stamps from funkykits. They are so lovely to use. I alchol inked a circle and then stamped onto the circle and added some stickles. I used some DCWV papers a charm from Bunny Zoe's craft shop and some ribbon from dies to die for. I added some faux stitching. I am building a good christmas stash so I am not anticipating a last minute rush.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for taking the time to hop byx

6 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow this is gorgeous and I love your tree stamp. It's good to have you back in the swing of things and I hope your daughter feels better very soon.

Love Lynda xxx

Rybiooka said...

I really enjoy your work. It is perfect in every way!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous Christmas card Pascale :-) I love the background you created and all the sparkle :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and hope you'll come back tomorrow for the 24 hour Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Chrissie said...

This looks stunning Pascale and I love the vibrant colours.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

beautiful christmas card Pascale I hope your daughter is feeling better soon thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx