Pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Sketch and Stash meets Simon says stamp

Ahhh thanks to all the lovely people who have welcomed me back so warmly. I really appreciate your support and best wishes. I have found some wonderful buddies here in blogland.
Over the week I have managed to do a DT piece and this card for two challenges. I have been busy with one thing and another. My mum came up on Tuesday so I entertained her for lunch. On Wednesday night I had my eldest daughters friend for a sleepover and she stayed Thursday as it was a school inset day. Today my daughter feels really rough with swollen glands and headache so she is with me today watching disney channel.
I made this card for the sketch and stash challenge which has a simple but lovely sketch to follow. I used the colour them "Red and green should be seen" from the Simon says stamp challenge. I used my new Darcies stamps from funkykits. They are so lovely to use. I alchol inked a circle and then stamped onto the circle and added some stickles. I used some DCWV papers a charm from Bunny Zoe's craft shop and some ribbon from dies to die for. I added some faux stitching. I am building a good christmas stash so I am not anticipating a last minute rush.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks for taking the time to hop byx

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Wow this is gorgeous and I love your tree stamp. It's good to have you back in the swing of things and I hope your daughter feels better very soon.

Love Lynda xxx

Rybiooka said...

I really enjoy your work. It is perfect in every way!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Pascale this is just amazing!
Your colours are beautiful and your design and detail wonderful!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamp!
hugs
kim x

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous Christmas card Pascale :-) I love the background you created and all the sparkle :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and hope you'll come back tomorrow for the 24 hour Challenge :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Chrissie said...

This looks stunning Pascale and I love the vibrant colours.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful Christmas card.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

beautiful christmas card Pascale I hope your daughter is feeling better soon thanks so much for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx