Hello I have made this card for the Daring Cardmakers challenge:-
"These are a Few of My Favourite Things"
This is a chance to go mad with the papers, embellishments, tools and styles you really love to use.
I'd like you to use at least 5 of your own personal favourite things on your card this week - if you can make it 10 then you can claim our DCM Gold Star - virtual, of course lol.
So my favourite things are all encorporated into the card as follows:
1. A square card blank
2. Inkibilities (cranberry, denim and bottle) used for decorating the flower and background for the flower.
3. A black sakura glaze pen I love using pens to enhance cards.
4. I have used dryembossing to make the central flower and the frame for the sentiment.
5. A bit of sparkle in this case the gems and stardust pen.
6. my favourite colours purple, black and white.
7. Gingham ribbon
8.Stamping I used a clarity corner stamp to create a frame.
9.I made my own embellishments by using a flower punch.
10.I used a rub on for the sentiment.