Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Anyone for Anya - Autumn Colours

Hello a grim day weather wise in London cloudy and dull yuk!!!! I have made this card for the Anyone for Anya challenge. The challenge is to use Autumn colours. I have chosen red tones as I love Maple leaves when they change colour. I decided on a christmas card. I used a digi image by Christine which I deleted some bats from and then coloured with promarkers. I coloured in Miss Anya with promarkers and a gelly pen and cut off one of her shopping bags. I also added a long sleeve top under her t shirt as this is a christmas card. I made a window frame for the window using clarity stamps and fixed some acetate over my scene image. I then attatched the window frame and made a wall and floor with Wassali papers by Basic Grey. I added some decorations to the window and mounted the image onto some more Wassali papers.
I think the idea was that she is last minute shopping (as you do) for xmas pressies.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Thats a fab scene you've created on your card - Miss Anya really looks like she's just finished her last minute shopping. She doesn't look as frazzled as we would though! It's brilliant.

Love Lynda xxx

Joey said...

omg hun I adore what you have done to the image! you always manage to make these girlies look diff everysingle time! fab job!. dull and dark here too, and super cold! brrrr.Joey.xxx

Victoria said...

oooh scrummy, like the gel pen effect hun.

Victoria

ps I started my Christmas shopping today!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) I love the Anya and the colours you used are fab,,, last minute shopping ,,, perfect ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, Anya looks fabulous! Gorgeous card Pascale, Hugs, Nikki x