Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello I'm back - Simon says Stamp

Hello everyone gosh I was away a long long time. We are moved and nearly unpacked. I just have to purchase a wardrobe and then I can unpack my clothes. I had a lot of problems with BT reconnecting so my internet connection was down for longer than I intended. I have missed blogging and visiting everyone tremendously but I did relise that I need to ration my blogging time with my family and other things.
I have made this card for Simon Says Stamp challenge which is to use faux or real stitching. I made the backing paper and floral embellishment with my new MME bloom and grow stamps the sentiment is also from this collection. The main image is a Sarah Kay image. I added some paper piercing and some sakura pen to make the thread look like it is sparkly.
This is a brief post as I have a friend of my eldest son over for a sleepover so we are really busy. I have to finish a DT piece for tomorrow and I am hoping to get another challenge card done over the weekend.

10 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
i was wondering how you were getting on, lovely to see you back have missed you. Stunning cad hun she looks beautiful luv all the detail, sue x

Kim Piggott said...

Hi Pascale,

So good to see you back at last!
Love your fabulous card!
She is so super sweet and love how her little sun hat sparkles.
Beautiful flower and love the stitching!
So happy that you have joined us at Simon Says Stamp!
hugs
kim x

Moni said...

Fab card, and image is so cute, love the sparkling! Hugs,moni

Bunny-Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love the cute image and all the wonderful details. Hugs Nikki x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Great to have you back again and what a stunner for your return post. I love the colours and that beautiful image is so well done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne in NI said...

Welcome back Pascale! And what a beautiful card, love your pretty colours and the glitz!

Lynda said...

Hellooooo great to have you back Pascale and a fantastic card there. Love the backing paper and flower you've created and gorgeous image too. Can quite understand you wanting to spend a little less time at the computer and more with the family - it makes sense. I'm having to slow down a bit - blogging every day is getting a little too much for me but I so take my hat off to those who can! Loking forward to seeing your DT card tomorrow.

Love Lynda xxx

Lorraine A said...

BIG WAVE :-) welcome back Pascale :-) What a fantastic card to announce your return with too !! Stunning !! :-) I love everything about this ! ;-)
good Luck in your new home too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
p.s ,,, am with you on the reducing the blogging ,, it can take over eh !! :-)

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful job! I love the colors and the touches of sparkle!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

debby4000 said...

Welcome back and what an adorable cute card, fab image and beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
luv
Debby