Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hello I'm back - Simon says Stamp

Hello everyone gosh I was away a long long time. We are moved and nearly unpacked. I just have to purchase a wardrobe and then I can unpack my clothes. I had a lot of problems with BT reconnecting so my internet connection was down for longer than I intended. I have missed blogging and visiting everyone tremendously but I did relise that I need to ration my blogging time with my family and other things.
I have made this card for Simon Says Stamp challenge which is to use faux or real stitching. I made the backing paper and floral embellishment with my new MME bloom and grow stamps the sentiment is also from this collection. The main image is a Sarah Kay image. I added some paper piercing and some sakura pen to make the thread look like it is sparkly.
This is a brief post as I have a friend of my eldest son over for a sleepover so we are really busy. I have to finish a DT piece for tomorrow and I am hoping to get another challenge card done over the weekend.

9 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
i was wondering how you were getting on, lovely to see you back have missed you. Stunning cad hun she looks beautiful luv all the detail, sue x

Moni said...

Fab card, and image is so cute, love the sparkling! Hugs,moni

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Pascale, love the cute image and all the wonderful details. Hugs Nikki x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
Great to have you back again and what a stunner for your return post. I love the colours and that beautiful image is so well done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lynne in NI said...

Welcome back Pascale! And what a beautiful card, love your pretty colours and the glitz!

Lynda said...

Hellooooo great to have you back Pascale and a fantastic card there. Love the backing paper and flower you've created and gorgeous image too. Can quite understand you wanting to spend a little less time at the computer and more with the family - it makes sense. I'm having to slow down a bit - blogging every day is getting a little too much for me but I so take my hat off to those who can! Loking forward to seeing your DT card tomorrow.

Love Lynda xxx

Lorraine A said...

BIG WAVE :-) welcome back Pascale :-) What a fantastic card to announce your return with too !! Stunning !! :-) I love everything about this ! ;-)
good Luck in your new home too :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols x x
p.s ,,, am with you on the reducing the blogging ,, it can take over eh !! :-)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Beautiful job! I love the colors and the touches of sparkle!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!

<3,
Steph

debby4000 said...

Welcome back and what an adorable cute card, fab image and beautiful colours.
Thanks for joining Simon Says Challenge this week.
luv
Debby