Pages

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Truely Scrumptious - Mina's sketch and bling!

Good evening folks. I have had another jam packed day. Started clearing the kids room today in the morning, ready to pack. Cannot believe how much rubbish I have got rid of!!!!! I then had to get over to St thomases for my youngest son to go to the chest clinic. Great news it is all clear!!!!! So happy!!!! Jimmy met me from work and we went to the park in the grounds of Lambeth Palace for an hour, he had to have his ears syringed.
I made some me time and made this as I know the next couple of weeks are going to be short on me time!!!! Some of you have asked how I manage to still fit in some craft stuff, if I didn't I would be sectioned I need to have a craft fix to feel complete.Just sorry I cannot visit you all as this does take a lot of time. Once I am back to normality I will visit you all again more often!
Onto the card enough rambles. I made this for the Truely Scrumptious challenge which was to use Mina's lovely sketch and a bit of bling. Teri my Winter Wonderland Team mate sent me some Gorjuss girl three images so I used this one to make my card. I added stickles as my bling and some gems. Papers are doodlebug and K&co.

10 comments:

Juls said...

Just gorgeous! Love this image and her sparkly wings, the paper you have used it just lush! and I love all the stitching detail!

Teri said...

She's gorgeous Pascale ... I knew she would be! :o) Love your flower ... and love all the pink and black!

Teri xx

Lesley said...

hi huni!!! this is gorgeous...and the image is adorable.....oohh another 4 the wish list....hehehe...luv n hugs lesley xxx

dolcreations said...

Pascale this is adorable. I love the glitter on the wings! Great job!
Christine

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, wonderful sweet gorjuss girl and love the papers.
Good luck with the move.
luv
Debby

Sharon said...

This is fantastic Pascale and I'm glad to hear your little boy got the all clear. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pascale,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynda said...

A very beautiful card - great image and colour combo. I know what you mean about the daily fix too. I haven't been too productive lately and it feels as if something major is missing! Great news about your little boy too.

Love Lynda xxx

Dawn said...

Hiya Pascale
wheee you will be a busy bee..

this is gorgeous love the colouring and glitz

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn
xx

Lauretta See said...

congrats you lucky girl... your the winner :))) great card xx take care xx