Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Winter Wonderland - Santa Claus is coming to Town

Hi again everyone, the weather is quite dull this week here in London. There was a really crazy storm midweek I watched it from the comfort of a pub in Greenwich which literally sits on top of the Thames. As the weather has not been so good I made extra time for DT work and this week for the challenge at Winter Wonderland I produced a tag and a card. The theme is Santa Claus is coming to town. We want you to include Santa on your projects this week.
I have this image by Paperartsy which I adore. I brought alcohol inks recently and this was a good chance to play. I used the inks to make my tag initially and then this progressed into my card.
I used the inks to create a background and stamped the image on top. I then added further stamps to create a vintage vibe. I also added some fibres a swirl, stickles and some diecut snowflakes.

Tag:



Card:

14 comments:

Riet said...

Wowwww Pascale,what a beautiful,l love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Teri said...

Pascale .... these are both simply stunning! I love absolutely everything about them!

Teri xx

joey said...

O O O I want this christmas card too! I adore the image, and gorgeous fibres at the top, the background is stunning! fabulous card hun. Joey.xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
These are stunning Pascale!
I love this image and your colours and detail are fantastic!
Beautiful creations!
hugs
kim x

JeanFB said...

Wow and more WOW!! Pascale, these are absolutely stunning!! Love your background work, and all the lovely finishing details - spectacular! Thanks for the inspiration this week! :)

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

What a stunning card. I have those papers, but I almost didn't recognise them. The added stamping and the fibres are just gorgeous.
Caroline xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous - love the stamping and the backgrounds - so beautiful - ooh and lovin' those fibres!!!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

bubblegum said...

Hi Pascale - wow these are gorgeous - I just love that father Christmas stamp. :)

thanks for the comment you left on my blog. :)

Hope you are well

xxDebbiexx

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! These sure are really gorgeous creations Pascale!! :)

Lynda said...

These are stunning Pascale, the look, the colours, the feel to them is just perfect.

Love Lynda xxx

Bev said...

Oh wow!! This is so stunning Pascale - utterly breathtaking! x

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful projects - love your colour combo and your fibres are fab!
Lynne
:D

Rachel said...

I LOVE your Santa image and those colors you used are fabulous!! you did an amazing job, i just love everything about this card and tag!! :0)
hugs,
Rachel

She said...

Stunning tag and card. I love them both - that Santa is a great image. She