Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Whiff of Joy - sketch

Made this card this evening for the whiff of Joy challenge. The image is from the summer kit collection. I love her and will use her lots in the future. I coloured her with promarkers and then used distress inks for the background. I used minds eye papers.
I added some faux stitching and some flowers from my stash and a little sentiment in the corner. The children have finally finished school today so I am preparing for the mayhem of the school holidays. I think I have plenty of ideas of things to do. I was delighted to win the prize for this challenge last week, seems like I am on a winning streak.

7 comments:

Jules said...

Wow Pascale - how did you do that faux stitching. I really thought it was machine stitched until I read your post.

This might sound mad but in my younger days today would have been one of the happiest days of my year.

I loved it when the children broke up from school and we faced 6 weeks of "no fixed timetable".

Hope you are ok.

Love Jules xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card hun, she looks stunning, great layout, luv ya papers. congratulations on ya win hun, sue,x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) The image is gorgeous and you coloured her beautifully ! Fab papers and flowers too, ,, lovely :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Lynda said...

Another beautiful card - you have been busy today!! Love this image lots and I adore the flowers.

Love Lynda xxx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

it´s a very pretty card, i love the image and the colouring!

hugs
alexandra

Riet said...

Ohhh Pascale,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card, love your details and the soft pretty colours, thanks for joining us at WOJ, Jane x