Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Oh so Happy, happy, happy !!!! 3 challenges in one card!

Oh boy we are viewing the flat Monday!!! Woo Hoo!!! Lets hope it is big enough. I have made this card for 3 challenges this week. Cute card Thursday is "feeling fruity" hence the oranges and apples. Whiff of joy is wanting floral themes on your card. Well the image is holding a bouquet and I have used these lovely flowers from my stash. Colour create wants us to use pink, orange and green. I didn't make the extra option which is hearts.
I used K&co papers. The image is whiff of joy.

14 comments:

Janiel/ janny said...

Love your card! Your masking is wonderful..
thanks for joining the Color Creae Challenge.

hugs, janny

Lynda said...

Oh this is beautiful - love the image and colours. Good luck with the flat hope it's perfect for you.

Love Lynda xx

Victoria said...

love it x

Sharon said...

Great image for the challenge and such a lovely card.

Kelly said...

this is gorgeous and so summery!
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Pascale,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

dolcreations said...

I love this card. I love the image and I love all the bright colours that you choose.
Christine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love all the pretty colours!
Erin x

Anonymous said...

Great card, and great job on all the challenges!!!!!!!!

Carolyn said...

What a lovely card. I love the image.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Cathy said...

Beautiful pascale - love your image and papers - very summery.
I combined these challenges too LOL!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! Fabulous card Pascale. Such a beautiful image and the flowers are gorgeous.
Good luck for Monday - hope it's everything you need in a flat.
Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Dena said...

Pascale! What a wonderful card! Your design is beautiful and you have stayed with the color scheme so well. I love it! Thanks for joining in with Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Di said...

Beautiful card love those flowers. Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xx