Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

A gift for the teacher!

FROM THIS CEREAL BAR BOX:



TO THIS GIFT BAG TO PUT SOME CARDS INTO:



AND PERSONALISED TOO:



I got my personalised stamp from Bunny Zoes crafts . I opened up the box and covered it inside and out with Basic grey papers attached with double sided tape. I then put the box together again and added some eyelets to the side of the box. I then added a ribbon and a large flower and a stamped flower. I am also entering this into Charisma cardz challenge . the theme is to alter something.

7 comments:

Liza said...

Wow this is stunning Pascale, who would know a cereal bar box would turn out so beautiful!

Liza x

Moni said...

So fab idea, love the gidt box! Hugs,moni

Lorraine A said...

Oh my goodness this is brilliant Pascale !! :-) You should enter this in the Charisma Cardz Challenge too !!! :-)
Fabby gift !! :-)
Lorraine x x

Lynda said...

A beautiful gift Pascale and filled with your lovely cards too! Teacher will love it.
Lynda xxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow this is fantastic Pascale that teacher will be so very happy!
hugs
kim x

JanJ said...

Wow - this is fabulous, you'd never think it was once a simple, boring box! thanks for joining us at Charisma this week

Jan x

Allison said...

what a great idea, love the flower
thanks for playing this week at Charisma
AllisonX