Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Creative card crew and Sketch Saturday

Hi there I have made this card for two challenges whilst I sit here and wait for my new phone to be delivered. Will it ever be? I used the sketch from sketch saturday and the creative card crew challenge ,Girls just wanna have fun (love that Cyndi Lauper song).
I used K&co papers. I used promarkers to colour the image another from my friend Dawn . I added ribbon, flowers and gems and a sticker sentiment.
The influence the make-up obviously from the song, the way she looks relaxed that is when I really have fun when I am relaxed.
Hope you like it and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, I love each and every comment I read that is everyone, hugs Pascale

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Pascale, thank you for joining in with our challenge this week, at the CCC challenge, i am loving your card, such a wonderful image, have a lovely day, hugs Linda x

Dawn said...

It's beautiful Pascale every time I see this image I love it more!

Gorgeous card!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
ya got ya fone yet????
Beautiful card i luv that image just gorgeous you have coloured her perfect, stunning creation hun, sue,x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale,i love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

This is stunning Pascale i adore the soft colours and such a lovely image. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Jo said...

This is a beautiful card Pascale, Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch Saturday!
Jo xx

Juls said...

just stunning! I love the eyeshadow!

Tasha said...

Good morning Pascale - senstaional card love the papers and the beautiful image
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge
love tasha xx