Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Truly Scrumptious - Dawns sketch go dotty

Not much going on, just got a mega grumpy teething 14 month old ,who will not leave me alone!!! Makes crafty time very short :( I made this card for the sketch challenge Truly Scrumptious. It asks us to get dotty so I used my cuttlebug to make circles which I coloured with copics to match the image. I decoupaged my lady. I used watercolour pencils to create the background. I was trying to create a funky retro feel. I also used K&co papers with very tiny dots on. Baby climbing on computer cutting down blogging time!!! So big apologies if i don't visit you, my baby won't let me! I do have some news I am going to sell some of my cards for fundraising purposes CAP ( Christians against poverty).

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I love this card!! Beautiful design, colors and I LOVE that texture with it!! :) TFS!

Heather said...

Fabulous Pascale - you've certainly cracked the 'Funky Retro' feel. Love how you've coloured the image and matched it with the Spots & Dots embossing - inspired.
hugs Heather xx

Dawn said...

Hiyaaa!!

Oooh this really is funky!!
Lovely image and love the paper..

Thanks for joining us this week

Hope the teething goes well!!!

Hugs
Dawn
xxx

helen said...

wow hon this is fabulous!!! i love how you've done the image background with the watercolours ....brilliant
hugs
helen x

Danita said...

Pascale, this is just beautiful!!! I love that image!!! Love the colors and the embossing!!! Awesome job with this challenge!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!!

Danita

Sue said...

Great card hun i luv the colours on it, she looks fabby, great papers, sue.x

Sharon said...

This is lovely Pascale, I love the background you created with the watercolours. I hope your LO's teeth come through soon!! Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card Pascale. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Mina said...

Thats the best excuse I have ever heard for not blogging Pascale lol...totally gorgeous card, love th eimage and the spotty paper they go together perfectly...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge xxx

Beth said...

Fabulous card! I love the funky, retro feel you've made! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious Challenge!
Beth xx

Caroljenks said...

Fab card - your image is great.
I do hope the baby's stopped climbing now!!! Isn't teething wonderful???
Carol x