Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Is anyone still awaiting their Whiff of Joy summer collection?

Hello just a quick question hope to back with a card or two later. Is anyone still awaiting their whiff of joy summer collection? They said mine were dispatched 6 days ago but I have not received them. I really want to get playing :( Baby Max is doing much better. He is getting rid of some of the mucus which is helping so much. I hope to make a few cards later as we are off to Godstone Farm tomorrow. I have quite a busy weekend and half term so will be slacking next week with my blogging. I hope to finish my bag as I have another one in mind already!!!! Thanks for stopping by and for all the comments you have left regarding my sons health I truely appreciate each and every one , Hugs Pascale

No comments: