Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Sketch and stash

Hello I love these open sketches at sketch and stash so thanks for another although I don't think I did that much more to it! I have used my new digi stamp brought yesterday from Grab-a-doodle-do . There are some great designs so go and have a peek. I kept it quite simple as it's a man card hope you like it. Car is still in the car hospital so I have been doing some cleaning you know the horrible things like kitchen cupboards that we hate doing!!! It is actually warm here after a cloudy start although we are not doing a lot as my eldest and youngest are suffering some virus seem to be neverending this year :(

11 comments:

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Pascale.

hugs riet.x

helen said...

this is a fab male card hun the image is so cute
hugs
helen x
hope the kid are feeling better soon

Dawn said...

Aww this is a great card - love it!

Sue said...

Great blokes card Pascale, luv it coloured brill, something on me blog for you hun, sue.x

Becky said...

Your card is brilliant Pascale!
I love his rosy cheeks, looks like he's had a few!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sue said...

What a fab card, I love your digi image xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh great card Pascale!
Sorry about the poorly car and having to do that cleaning boo hoo!
Hope the children feel better soon.
hugs
kim x

helen said...

i've left you a little something on my blog
hugs
helen x

Lorraine A said...

Oh this card is fab !! It would be perfect for my dad !! :-) Love his ruddy cheeks,just perfect :-)
lorraine x x

Chrissie said...

Fabulous card (as usual) Pascale.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

aardvarkpest said...

Fab man card.Hope you've got your card fixed now.

Glenda