Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Don't be a Square - The Greeting farm challenge

This is my entry for The Greeting Farm challenge which is "Don't be a Square" I decided to make an Miss Anya shaped card. I stamped the middle imaged masked her and stamped the others. I cut around to make a shape at one side and the top of the card. I then cut and coloured the image. I used some layering to create some colour at the bottom of the card. The sentiment is from the Pretty Hat range and fitted perfectly with the image I created. I am using citrus alot at the moment so this is the colour scheme I went with.

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow Pascale,
I love this card. Fabulous colour combo and these Miss Anya´s are adoreable and coloured so beautifully. -x-

kadie said...

Very cute idea! You're so fast!! What fun and bright colors. Good luck!

Lorraine A said...

Another fab card :-) You're becoming a fab card machine :-)
Lorraine x

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Pascale,l love the stamps.

hugs Riet.x

helen said...

wow you have been busy today this is gorgeous hon i love the colours you've chosen
hugs
helen x

Sue said...

wow Pascale luv the card hun its brill, luv the bright colours, hope you had good day, sue.x

Mina said...

fabulous card..I must buy these stamps if I ever manage to get them lol xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous idea Pascale, love the three images together. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

Gorgeous! Love the sweet images and fabulous colours. Great card shape too x

Saskia said...

Great card!! I love the images!!!

Greetings,
Saskia