Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whiff of Joy - Green

Hello I am really happy/ sad. My boy is not recovering very well. Really wheezy again today may have to go docs tomorrow. I am happy cos the surveyor came round and he is going to try to persuade the council to move us so his firm can carry out the works to be done in the flat. He was really helpful and prooved to me that my sanity had not flown out of the window. You know when you think oh maybe it is me and there really is no problem. Works that had been done previously were very incorrect!!!! Anyway all that rambling here is my card for the challenge at whiff of joy , their is a lovely prize of the new guardian angel stamps so if you have time join in.

5 comments:

Joey said...

awww hun wishing your little one well real soon.xxx

great news about the flat!.x

this is beautiful, I love the arrangement, where is the fence from? its fab. Gorgeous colouring as always hun.Joey.xxx

Kruemel said...

What an awesome card! I love the scene, how you arranged everything on your card and especially how you re-used her face on the "tag"!
Hope your little one is going to feel better soon!

Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, gorgeous work and I love the WOJ tag.

Donalda said...

Oh this is just so pretty dear thanks for joining us this week at WOJ

Anonymous said...

this is brilliant Pascale, love how you have added the tag with the cut off image in. hugs rachxx