Pages

Monday, January 05, 2009

Sketch and stash - #1


Hi this is a brand new challenge where you get to use old and new stash to compliment a sketch. The challenge is called Sketch and Stash. I used a Andy Carolan Cd I won on the arty girlz challenge blog called Card Toonz (OLD stash). I am running low on boys cards so I made one. I decoupaged the image. I matted and layered it onto some coredinations cardstock (NEW stash) I added the backing paper as the border element. I made the embellishment and the sentiment is from the CD. I also added some stickles from the old stash. Thanks for introducing this great concept to the world of blog challenges.


14 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Hi Pascale, This card really made me smile, that image is just sooo cute :-)
Lorraine

Shell said...

hiya love this card the image is soooo cute.
thanks for poping by my blog.
shell x

Joey said...

Hi Pascale, fab card loving the little monkey great colours. joey xxx

Joey said...

me again, i went off looking for your email to email you lol, i just wanted to say i spy your birthday coming up hehe, if you dont mind would you mail me your addy?. joeyxx

Chrissie said...

What a wonderful card Pascale!
Thank you so much for joining in the new challenge and your kind comments on my DT card.
Look forward to speaking to you again soon.

Tracey said...

Great card Pascale, love that monkey :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Pascale what fast and wonderful work thank so much for joining in and love the card you have made.

Cathy said...

Such a cute image - that monkey really made me smile. A great card.
Cathy xx

Bubbles said...

Fantastic fun card, love it!
Joanne x

Becky said...

Hi Pascale! What a super card! It really did make me giggle, the image is sooo cute!! Loving your new coredinations cardstock too, I really need to get myself some of this, it's fab!!
Thanks so much for playing along with our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Dawn said...

OH! How cute is that monkey!!
Love it Pascale!

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Wendy said...

Great card, really fun image
Wendy x

Jac’s Playground said...

What a fun and funky card.

Ruth (ooffee) said...

He he! What a fun card - love it! It certainly made me smile and that can only be a good thin!
Ruth x