Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Award Time - Thank you Faye and Dawn!

Finally I have a bit of spare time from family and crafting to post up these lovely awards from Faye , over in the USA and Dawn in Scotland! Thanks my lovely friends. If you haven't already go and visit them as they both have unique and beautiful blogs.


Award from Faye
It is given in appreciation of your lovely and witty comments and for always knowing the right thing to say at the right time...just how nice is that! A great way to give someone a hug that you've never met but who means something special to you. Pass it on to 10 others...

Award from Dawn
I am awarding them to all the people who take the time to visit me and leave encouragement and support. I could not choose just a few. So if you haven't please do!

No comments: