Pages

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Penny Black challenge - Sketch


I have made a birthday card, yes I have put down the glitz and glitter of christmas and made a non christmas card for the for the first time in ages for the penny black challenge. I have made a birthday card for the pretty sketch. I used the mice with the cake image by penny black. The sentiment stamp is stamps away. I used chalks and colouring pencils for the image. I also stamped another penny black stamp onto some Basic Grey paper. I added some tissue paper and some ribbon to comply with the sketch.

6 comments:

tracie said...

fab birthday card Pascale, love this cute image and pretty papers - great work.
Thanks for joining us this week
hugs
Tracie :)x

Ellibelle said...

Love that image! I really like the distressed edges.

Beth said...

Such a pretty card, the tissue paper looks fab and I love the soft colours! Thanks for joining in with my sketch this week! xx

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card for the sketch Pascale- love the cute image and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath

Pauline C said...

This is really pretty Pascale - the soft colorus are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so cute. Lovely colours. Kim