Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day quickie!!!


Well ... we came home this morning from my partners sisters house. I had coloured this Tilda on christmas morning. I decided to make a quick thank you card. I used papermania papers, I used my quickcutz die cuts to cut the ovals. I added a sentiment stamp some buttons and bows. I am so shattered ,after a fun christmas day! Santa came for the kids so we spent most of the morning opening presents...we were then picked up ... our motor is off the road at the moment. We ate a cracking roast turkey dinner all the trimmings!!!! Had a cracker fight. Opened more presents, drank wine and baileys, watched Mamma Mia on DVD. Ate cheese with crackers, drank more wine. Watched Christmas Eastenders ...... Finally got the kids to sleep at 9.30pm. We crashed fairly soon after. I never sleep well at others houses. So in all truth I am glad to be home.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Hi Pascale!
Well you sound like you had a fun time!
Love the colouring on your card!
Hope you have a relaxing night!

Hugs
Dawn
x