Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Visit Dawns AMAZING blog for some candy!


Dawn is offering some blog candy for reaching 20,000 hits! Her blog is amazing and has some great links and links for tips. She also has some lovely cute pics of furry things on it for all us animal lovers. So take a peek you won't be disappointed!

Just upload a picture of your craftroom or tiny table in my case and post a comment on her blog.http://dawnscrafttime.blogspot.com . I have a couple of drawers to keep paper in and anything else is stored where there is a space. You can see my changing table for the baby in the background this houses a lot of craft stuff on shelves but baby is now moving so I will have to rethink this.
As you can see I am not a tidy crafter. My life is organised chaos. I don't keep a diary it is all in my brain. If I do tidy up I can't remember where I have put things. I wish I had a whole room dedicated to my craft space but I make do with my tiny table!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Pascale
Well your space looks lived in!
I have no diary either and like you it's all in my brain but sometimes my brain doesn't play along!!! LOL
I have to be kinda tidy because it's in my living room although that photo is slightly out of date and the stash ahs somewhat taken over, my parents are always complaining 'cos there is nowhere to sit sometimes!! He He!! Fun!
Anyway thanks for joining in!!

Hugs

Dawn
x

Heather Robinson said...

Thank you so much for sharing your space with us! Goodness, you should be patting yourself on the back for carving out a space to create the wonderful pieces that you do and for raising four children while doing it! Bravo to you. Hugs...