Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Penny Black challenge - Thanks a bunch!


Here is my card for this weeks challenge. Loving the look of the prize a download of papers by Tinker and Co. You have to make a card with a penny black stamp that say's Thank you! I used Basic Grey papers "two scoops" and some letters and photo corners from my Treasured TSV from QVC ( I have to use it I can't just stroke it) and a flower i have inked. I also used a cutie hedgehog from the penny black stamps. Finally I have added some faux cross stitch.

8 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Pascale, I hope you're having a great weekend enjoying the lovely weather. Your card is gorgeous. The hedgehog is so cute and your paper and big bloom are gorgeous. Chris x

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Pascale - love the papers and your cute image and well done for using your treasured TSV....that's what it is for...thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the fresh colours!
Helen x

Swaantje said...

Fabulous card, love the image and gorgeous colours

Cathy said...

Lovely card. Great image and I love your papers.
Cathy xx

Allison said...

lovely card, cute image
AllisonX

tracie said...

beautiful card Pacale, my fav papers too, lol
Love the cute image and pretty flower - love it.
thanks for joining us this week :)x

craft mad Jenny said...

cute card,

jenny