Pages

Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Lelli-Bot Craft Challenge - Add Some Sparkle

Today is our  Lelli-Bot Craft challenge #2! We want to see you

 ADD SOME SPARKLE 
 



 
 

Add gems, glitter, foil, sparkly ribbon, sprays, embellishments,embossing powders anything that sparkles. Embrace the inner Magpies! Who doesn't love a bit of glitter and sparkle!
Be sure to use any of the kits or stamps available in the store

For the challenge I am sharing two cards I made with two of the new Christmas kits. I used Frosted Christmas and Merry Mono Christmas. I am sharing a tutorial too. I love paper folding and wanted to make a Christmas tree out of folded paper for such a long time. I hope you find this tutorial helpful!




I  hope you can join in the challenge there is a great prize of one of our topper kits to be won.

    Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

2 comments:

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Great 3D makes pascale. Love the colours and designs.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous makes, and thanks for the tutorial too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x