Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Delicious Christmas Delights

Hi there, just stopping by ,having left the piles of glitter and christmas images on my craft desk, to let you see a couple of cards from my christmas stash. Made ,of course, with two Delicious Doodles Images. I have used the " Poinsetta Fairy" and "Red Cardinal" to make these two christmas cards.

This card is made using the gorgeous " Red Cardinal" available in the shop. I love him so much. I flipped the image and cut away the white bits with my graphics package (Serif software). I used a paper from my new collection ( Christmas scene traditional colours) at Pascale's Pad to layer him onto. I printed and then coloured the red cardinal with promarkers. I cut the image and layered onto grey cordinations cardstock I added a sentiment and some stardust pen.


The second card I have made using the Poinsetta Fairy also available at the shop. I created a one layer card by putting the image into a digital scrapage I created using Serif Digital Scrapbook Artist 2. I then coloured the image with promarkers,copics and stardust pen and added some Wild Orchid crafts flowers.


Please don't forget to become a follower of the Challenge blog!. We have lots of exciting themes and we are starting proceedings with a great blog hop! Thanks for stopping by today xxx

I am entering these card into the Wild Orchid Challenge which has a theme of traditonal christmas.
Thanks for stopping by today I really appreciate your time and comments. I hope you are inspired too. Hugs Pascale

3 comments:

Happy Days said...

Fab cards Pascale. x

Teri said...

Totally AWESOME creations hun! Loving your new backgrounds too, fab job!

crafty amy said...

Wow they really are a delight sweetie :D

Hugs

Amy xx