Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

This one fits a few challenges ,,,,

Hello well I am exhausted today. I stayed up to watch Big Brother last night.  I really liked John James and was sad that he got evicted. He is not arrogant I think he just doesn't think before he speaks. This is a quality I possess he also spoke how he felt and I like that as I think it shows honesty.
Well Josie or Dave to win. Mario should not have been in the final he is BORING!!!!!
I have had a good catch up clean this morning and I have finished two cards. This is the first one I will post the other one later.
This card fits a few challenges so I will list them after the card. I used a beautiful Mo Manning image, Rae's Journal, which I love dearly. I coloured her with promarkers and copics. I then used some nellie snellen dies to create a Matt and layer. I used the same  dies for the sentiment. I used some HOTP paper and some flowers and ribbon  from my stash.

Challenges I am entering this into are:

Totally Papercrafts - Summer Fun ( My idea is relaxing with a sketch book in the sun)
Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge - Thank Heavens for little girls ( this reminds me of my big baby girl)
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge - One for he girls

Thanks so much for stopping by today Hugs Pascale x

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love the colours yoy have chosen for this card. the image is beautiful and the embellishments are wonderful. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

sallysbitz said...

Another great card xx

I stayed up to watch big bro too, i agree mole should av gone, i like John James too but he is like an old woman!
Lets see how the love envelopes xx

I think Josie will win, she makes me laugh.

Sarah A said...

I am not a Big Brother fan - never watch it, but I am exhasted from getting up at 3.00am haha

Great card Pasale, sorry not had chance to visit all week

Sarah x

Sue said...

Hi Hun
gorgeous card, fabulous colouring, beautiful papers & embelies, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Elaine L. said...

Very pretty! Love the flowers. Thanks for taking part in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

This is precious. I love the way you used your dies. Thanks so much for joining us at MO's this week.

Craftyanny said...

Great card, great image and great colouring too!!
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts this week
Anne x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous card Pascale. Love the image and your colouring is brilliant. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Pascale :-) I love this image and your colouring is perfect ! Lovely papers and embellies too :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x