Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Wild Orchid Crafts - Lace

Hi there third post today that has been a long time since I posted three posts in a day. I got some goodies from the sale at Bunny Zoe's Crafts I got some Nellie Snellen Dies and some Tim Holtz Dies so I inked up this gorgeous image Ching Chou Kuiks Fly Butterfly and used the new dies to make this card for the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.
I coloured her with promarkers and copics and then I added some glitter with a glue pen. I cut her out using my Nellie Snellen die and then I cut out my cardstock and paper using the new Tim Holtz dies that I brought. The papers are Basic Grey. I added some pink Lace for the theme  along with some dotty ribbon and I also added some flowers the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I made and additional embellishment using a button some lace and a rose.


I hope you like it and thanks for stopping by today x

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Pascale,
I love everything about this card. The papers and colours are fabulous. Beautiful flowers and lace and a gorgeous image.
A wonderful card.
Hugs,
Fiona x

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card pascalel love the dies!
Clairexx

KymKreates said...

Wow this is stunning. She is just tantalizing!

Claireabelle said...

She's gorgeous Pascale, beautiful card
xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Pascale.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Hun
beautiful card, lovely colouring, pretty papers & embelies, great shape, sue,x

Poppet said...

Beautiful card Pascale. :-) xx

Juls said...

so stylish and elegant, love it! Hugs Juls

Bev said...

Fabulous card with amazing detail. Thanks for joining WOC this week x